Saturday, September 19, 2015

Our Fantasies

                 

Once, I had a daydream. I always thought how my life suppose to be. They were mostly impossible to reach because of opportunity or time that had been flashed by the waves. Imagining them may let me help escape my flaws in life, but somehow, it led me more disappointed. The more I'm being a denial on my current situation, The more I became a loser. Then, I realized, it didn't help, it just continue dragging me down. Looking in the mirror, I challenged myself. I accepted for who I am. I used my weaknesses as reminders and strength as enhancers. After that, I feel the self-fulfillment when facing the reality and it improves my life.  After all, when you make up yourself higher, you can have a life that's better than fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment